Altenew Cute Open Rose in Blue

Hello, and thanks for stopping by!

This is such a beautiful card! I love the way it turned out.  Let me explain how I made it.


First I stenciled using Shimmer Relief paste onto white card stock.   I let that dry completely, then ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks over the top of the embossing.  I lightly wiped away any ink that remained on the embossing. 

I cut out the Altenew Cute Open Rose from white card stock, and just blended a little in the middle and around the edges of each piece with a small ink blending brush.

After assembling the rose, I attached it to the card using foam dots for dimension. 

The sentiment is from the Spellbinders die set Whale in a Bottle. I have been using that for so many different cards.  It's just perfect when I don't know exactly what I want it to say.  This covers all bases.

Thanks again for stopping!

 

Comments