Hello and Happy New Year! I made another easy and no-dimension shaker card! This is absolutely my favorite kind of shaker, because there is no bulk, and my shaker bits actually move! (I have a love/hate relationship with other shaker cards... I can't get the shaker bits to moveš¢.)
So I found a new way that makes me happy!
First I stamped an Altenew image onto plain white card stock. I then colored with Ohuhu markers. The fun part was adding the dots around the outside of the flower. Sometimes easy, mindless work is just a way to add fun to the project.
I then added a piece of packaging, about 1/4-1/2 inch larger around each edge of the card panel.
I attached a piece of double sided tape to the back side of the panel, then centered the card stock, and attached the card stock to the tape (on the back).
I did this for 3 of the sides.
Now I have an envelope attached to the card panel. I added some beautiful Altenew sequins in different sizes. Then I used the double sided tape on the last edge and secured the packaging.
I added the panel onto a slightly larger panel that I had colored with matching alcohol markers for a small border. Both were attached to an A2 card.
I used the same technique for this card. I know you have packaging from your most recent card making purchase... go ahead and try this out! I would love to see what you make!
Have a great day!
Comments
Post a Comment